Monday, November 9, 2009


i hate it to be close to someone...damn!!!..how can i forget about it...i don't want to be close to anybody....i hate it when they have to leave me...

today i'm so sad....k.yus is leaving the compny..leaving me here....i'm quit close to her...i start my work here in the company with zero..i don't even know how to talk to others...but then k.yus shows me alot of things...she shows the precious things about PR to others that nobody can teach me the way she do....i like to tell her about my problems....no matter it is about works or personal...i like the way she think..she's always positive....she helps me whenever i have problems and doubt.....

seeing she's leaving today really makes me sad....i cannot even talk and see her....actually i want to talk to her...to say tq for everything..to say sorry for any mistakes.....but i can't..."k.yus...if u read this...i just want to say tq for everything...i will sure miss u".....:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment